July 11-14th, 2013 | Somerville, MA
Broga® Yoga is a fitness-based yoga program designed for men and open to all. Join us for a Broga Teacher Training at our studio at 191 Highland Ave. in Somerville, MA July 11-14th, 2013.
The men’s yoga market is set to explode in the next two years. Be ahead of the curve and get trained now to offer classes for this growing customer base.
Through this exclusive four-day Broga training, you’ll learn what works, and what doesn’t, when it comes to introducing men to yoga and keeping them coming back for more. The course offers a one-of-a-kind approach to teaching yoga for men, and covers the following key topics:
- Broga specific sequences that are optimized for men
- What key elements are important to a men’s yoga class
- Anatomy and psychology of teaching men’s yoga
- Why men need a different kind of yoga
- Health benefits particular to men’s yoga
- Marketing to the male audience
At the end of your Broga training, you’ll be licensed to teach Broga anywhere. We will also have open positions at our studio in the coming months, and will be hiring teachers to fill those slots.
Course fee is $295. Attendance at all four days of training is required for course completion. If you have a conflict but would still like to train with us, please contact Adam at email@example.com.